Ohio Lead Paint Testing, Investigation, and Risk Assessment
Complete lead-based paint inspection for greater Dayton, Ohio businesses and residential
TKEC’s state certified professionals prepare and conduct lead-based paint inspections and risk assessments including sampling and analysis or XRF:
- Lead-based paint inspections which determine the lead content on painted surfaces using XRF or Paint chip sampling
- Lead-based paint risk assessments which identifies Lead hazards and provides mitigation and/or abatement approaches
- Order to Control Lead Hazards Clearance Examination
- Lead-based paint abatement oversight and owner’s representation
- Lead-based paint abatement air monitoring and clearance testing
Our certified professionals provide a written report to document the location, condition, analytical results, and related quantities of lead-based paint hazards evidenced as a result of the lead inspection or risk assessment.
We’re scheduling appointments in the greater Dayton, Ohio area today!
Other Environmental Consulting Services: